Tuesday 24 March 2015

'Purple Passion' Recovery Juice & Organic Vitamin Water


'PURPLE PASSION' RECOVERY JUICE

This is one of my all time favourite juices to make. It is so refreshing and delicious!

The ingredients in this juice are essential for healing during your 10 Day Conditioning Period. What better way to get them into you, than all at once in a juice!

The foods we eat play a huge role in how quickly our cupping marks/hickeys disappear.  Pineapple, blueberries and oranges are vital during this time and will make your recovery period much shorter.

For this juice, you will need a high speed blender. I use an Australian brand of blender, it is an Optimum 9400 and is made by Froothie. It is pretty much identical to a Vitamix, however, the Optimum is much more powerful and is about half the price.
If you don't use a high speed blender, your juice is probably going to end up more like a smoothie, which is fine too :-)

Here are the ingredients, I use all certified organic fruits...

2 whole oranges with skin removed
1/4 of a small pineapple
1 large passion fruit
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 cup coconut water
6 ice cubes

Blend on high for 40-60 seconds. This will make about 1 litre of juice.

Serve and enjoy!!


ORGANIC VITAMIN WATER

Do you have trouble staying hydrated and drinking plain water? Yep, me too.

I like to jazz my water up with fresh organic fruits and berries to give it some flavour, without having to add artificial sugary flavours, like cordial, to it.

I drink everything out of glass mason jars! I am not a fan of plastic at all. If the jar gets warm in the car, there is no worries about ingesting the same toxins you would if it was a plastic bottle. It also far more environmentally friendly to re-use your glass jars!

My favourite water is with chunks of fresh organic pineapple and frozen organic mixed berries (strawberries, blueberries & raspberries). The raspberries give it an amazing flavour.
I find I have no troubles at all drinking water like this! Once I'm finished the water, I simply re-fill it! You can re-fill several times and then either eat the fruit out of the jar, or throw it away. That part is totally up to you!

After using your CandyLipz, your lovely plump lips will last much longer if you are well hydrated, so get into some delicious naturally flavoured water!



Don't forget that if you are located in Australia or New Zealand, you can purchase CandyLipz directly from our Australian website www.candylipzaustralia.com





1 comment:

We love to hear your comments! Go ahead and drop us a line xo